perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] general installation help

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] general installation help

  • From: Joël COSTAMAGNA <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] general installation help
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 15:53:54 +0000

hello,

I am trying to create a perfsonar infrastructure for a school project, but i am a bit lost in the documentation about how to install and configure the different components.

I want to have a central management node on a VM and several raspberry pi that send test result to the central management node.

I successfully installed the toolkit with the full iso and I added the central-management bundle, and installed perfsonar-testpoint on raspbian on my pi.

I tried to add some tests from the web UI but I can see the test in the raspi log with journalctl, but nothing in the test-result section on the web UI.

> ```

> Running https://10.3.0.247/pscheduler/tasks/9a6906c0-a5b9-40ca-8c33-afb66ba5b752/runs/8c6ade9d-abcb-4980-9650-a5c9b64b6484
> Feb 17 16:48:00 raspi4 runner[898]: runner INFO     10692: With traceroute: trace --dest 10.XX.XX.XX --ip-version 4 --length 40 --source 10.XX.XX.XX --source-node 10.XX.XX.XX
> Feb 17 16:48:00 raspi4 runner[898]: runner INFO     10692: Run succeeded.

>```

I don't really understand how the templates work, and if I need to install maddash over pscheduler, or can I get the test results in the standard web interface?

thanks for  your help :)

regards,

Joel costamagna