perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Modest sized grid has agent failure to archive once or twice a day

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Modest sized grid has agent failure to archive once or twice a day

  • From: Phil Reese <>
  • To: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Modest sized grid has agent failure to archive once or twice a day
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 15:40:20 -0800

Ivan,

Thanks for your thoughts on TWAMP.  After more review, I came to the same conclusion, for now.

Putting the period at the end of the sentence, my mesh has been fully happy for the last few days.  I still think there must be a variable to tweak in there somewhere.

I did do some quick math, a 17x17 Loss grid, uses 256 tests (16x16, not including the original agent), which can happen simultaneously, but running this many tests (plus the other standard tests) every 300secs is a lot!  Still the hosts aren't showing big load nor high mem use.  I'll try to find and talk with Mark at SC.

Sorry you won't be able to attend SC, this year.

Phil