perfsonar-user - AW: [perfsonar-user] Maddash behind a load balancer not displaying graphs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

AW: [perfsonar-user] Maddash behind a load balancer not displaying graphs

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: Pete <>, "" <>
  • Subject: AW: [perfsonar-user] Maddash behind a load balancer not displaying graphs
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 16:58:57 +0000

Hello Pete,

It would be better, if you can also send a snapshot of the issue you are observing.

Anyway for the GUI to be able to display the result in a graph, it requires a connectivity to the measurement archive server.

Please also share if this is a single case or none of the graphs in the mesh matrix open?

Perhaps, if not secret you can share the /etc/maddash/maddash-server/maddash.yaml

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team

GEANT WP7T1: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT