perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Maddash behind a load balancer not displaying graphs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Maddash behind a load balancer not displaying graphs

  • From: Pete <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Maddash behind a load balancer not displaying graphs
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 14:31:45 +0000
  • Feedback-id: TNs4VbNlQMfugmqMENkzMAvVIdmnsB0ZvjbadZwzFRbvA9G2ScEVrbMza_Uti0fWzrm50yRcy5ttyNMC87EVLg==:Ext:ProtonMail

Hi, I've got Maddash setup behind a KEMP loadmaster, and the Mesh displays great, but when I choose a specific check, the graphs doesn't display, but everything else does.

Is this because of the private IP?  Any ideas on how to deal with this?

Thanks,

Pete

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.