perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: TNC19 pS/PMP workshop announcement

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: TNC19 pS/PMP workshop announcement

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: TNC19 pS/PMP workshop announcement
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 20:08:30 +0200

W dniu 27.02.2019 o 14:22, Antoine Delvaux pisze:
Relaying here for those interested.

Objet: TNC19 workshop anouncement
Date: 26 février 2019 à 20:33:59 UTC

Dear perfSONAR Small Nodes administrators,

As you know, the perfSONAR Small Nodes in GÉANT project is now extending its reach and is called the Performance Measurement Platform (PMP).  It still uses the same devices you host and a similar setup as before which means you're still part of it.

For the new comers as for the long timers, but also for any person who would like to know more, we are organising a PMP Workshop at the next TNC conference.  We will give an overview of PMP and its architecture and we will explain you how to make the most of your perfSONAR small node.

This will be a half day workshop and it will take place on the Sunday 16th of June between 09:00 and 12:30, the day before the conference opening.  We have published a draft agenda at https://wiki.geant.org/display/gn43wp6/PMP+-+Workshop+TNC19

We kindly invite all of you to this event.  The TNC19 early bird registration is closing on the 28th of February, this might be the right time for you to register.  For full conference schedule and session details visit https://tnc19.geant.org/schedule/

Dear all,

Although registration for this event is not required we'd like to ask any person willing to participate to register for this event so that we can estimate the number of participants. If you're wiling to attend please subscribe to this event at https://eventr.geant.org/events/3094

Best regards,
--
Szymon Trocha
Poznań Supercomputing & Networking Center

  • Re: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: TNC19 pS/PMP workshop announcement, Szymon Trocha, 04/15/2019