perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Some questions on perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Some questions on perfsonar

  • From: Mark Feit <>
  • To: Siddharth Ghosh <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Engin Arslan <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Some questions on perfsonar
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 15:53:45 +0000

Siddharth Ghosh writes:

Dear Perfsonar team,

Could you please direct me to any material which can answer my following questions.

1. What is metadata (the alphanumeric data) present in the base uri?

2. We get a lot of metadata when we do a curl query, I am curious what is the difference between the metadatas.

3. I did not get any json file after queering with a curl statement. I am directly getting data. Please let me know if I am wrong in any way.

You’ll need to be more specific about what part(s) of perfSONAR you’re attempting to query, as there are a number of different subsystems that do different things in different ways.

--Mark