perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Some questions on perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Some questions on perfsonar

  • From: Siddharth Ghosh <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Engin Arslan <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Some questions on perfsonar
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 14:52:27 -0700

Dear Perfsonar team,

Could you please direct me to any material which can answer my following questions.

1. What is metadata (the alphanumeric data) present in the base uri?

2. We get a lot of metadata when we do a curl query, I am curious what is the difference between the metadatas.

3. I did not get any json file after queering with a curl statement. I am directly getting data. Please let me know if I am wrong in any way.

Thanks and Regards
Siddharth Ghosh
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
University of Nevada, Reno