perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Getting rid of old tasks

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Getting rid of old tasks

  • From: "Niederberger, Ralph" <>
  • To: "''" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Getting rid of old tasks
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 08:40:38 +0000

Hi all,

I have installed an actual version of perfsonar testpoint.

The testpoint gets it configuration from a maddash server.

Unfortunately it does not do any tests.

Tests are scheduled every two hours.

"schedules": {

   "every_2_hours": {

        "repeat": "PT2H",

        "slip": "PT2H",

        "sliprand": true

    }

},

Looking into the logs at

/var/log/perfsonar/psconfig-pscheduler-agent-transactions.log),

I see that it deletes these tasks ever hour and sets them up again.

Additionally I see old tasks hanging around  and waiting for execution.

I assume, that the new tasks get not run, because of waiting for the old ones to be executed.

How do I get rid of those old tasks.

Stopping and restarting with

systemctl stop psconfig-pscheduler-agent

and

systemctl start psconfig-pscheduler-agent

doesn’t help.

Best regards

Ralph Niederberger

Ralph Niederberger

Juelich Supercomputing Centre /  Institute for Advanced Simulation

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH

52425 Jülich

Phone:  +49 2461 61-4772          Fax:    +49 2461 61-6656