perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Traceroute Graph Maddash

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Traceroute Graph Maddash

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Muhammad Tayyab <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Traceroute Graph Maddash
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 14:53:18 +0100

Hi,

By default your traceroute tests should get a grid and when you click on it you should have the traceroute visualization. The current traceroute display is limited so you have to select your endpoints manually from the pulldown. I’m not sure if that is the cause of the confusion or if is some other part is not working or you.