perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR historical data extraction

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR historical data extraction

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Siddharth Ghosh <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR historical data extraction
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:20:55 -0800

Hi Sidharth,

I will touch base with you off-list on this so we stop filling people’s mailboxes.

Thank you,
Andy Lake

On February 21, 2019 at 5:10:21 AM, Siddharth Ghosh () wrote:

Hi perfSONAR user list team,

I have came across esmond Python Client Libraries in the http://docs.perfsonar.net/esmond_api_python.html link. Could you please let me know if I can query for the measurement data using python. Again when I am trying to run the command <"from esmond.api.client.perfsonar.query import ApiConnect, ApiFilters"> it is giving me an error as the library is not installed. Could you please let me know from where can I get this library?

Thanks and Regards
Siddharth Ghosh
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
University of Nevada, Reno