perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash web server woes

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash web server woes

  • From: Phil Reese <>
  • To: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>, Andrew Lake <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash web server woes
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 15:41:38 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hey Ivan,

I've been quiet for a day as it seems like we've achieved stability again!

And you were correct, it had to do with the configuration file.

I had a .conf file which was converted the .json and all the rest.

I noticed some wording change desired on the Dashboard so I simply edited the .json file and restarted all the usual suspects.  Apparently I twiddled something or it otherwise knows that the .json file has been touched.   I went back, made the small edits in the .conf file and pushed it through all the other steps.

My dashboard has been running for two days now and the number of DFOREGROUND processes have stayed right around the original number, ~17+-2.

Fingers crossed that things keep working.

Thank you very very much for your help and patience walking me through the possible problems!

Phil