perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash Configuration

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash Configuration

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Jeffy Merin Jacob <>, "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash Configuration
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 06:26:57 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Jeffy,

Why don’t you try replacing /etc/maddash/maddash-server/maddash.yaml with the default file. Steps to do that are as follows:

cd /etc/maddash/maddash-server
mv maddash.yaml maddash.yaml.bak
chown maddash:maddash maddash.yaml
systemctl restart perfsonar-meshconfig-guiagent
systemctl restart maddash-server

I know in a previous email you had indicated you thought maybe you had introduced some bad data trying to clean out the default values. FWIW, we have a release in 6 days that gives a default file that contains dashboards that get automatically cleaned-out the first time you run psconfig so you don’t have to go through that process anymore which can be error prone.

If you still get the error after making the changes, send me your maddash.yaml so I can pinpoint exactly what is causing the issue.