perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Issues running tests via Pscheduler and subsequently results are no longer appearing within our PS Dashboard

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Issues running tests via Pscheduler and subsequently results are no longer appearing within our PS Dashboard

  • From:
  • To: Mark Feit <>
  • Cc: Valentin Vidic <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Issues running tests via Pscheduler and subsequently results are no longer appearing within our PS Dashboard
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 12:42:50 +0800
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the explanation!

Cheers,
Simon