perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Only results in one direction making it to MA

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Only results in one direction making it to MA

  • From: eddie legbed <>
  • To: Dan Doyle <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Only results in one direction making it to MA
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:30:20 +0000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Dan,
It appears Nobe B needs to be able to connect to the MA on port 80 even if it's not the initiator of the test.
I allowed this on the firewall and results are now being recorded to the MA.

Thanks for your help
Ade