perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular

  • From: eddie legbed <>
  • To: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 08:56:23 +0000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Antoine,
Any idea on when support for pschedular will be available in ps-UI.
I know you mentioned this is being worked on. Do you have a roadmap on when this will be released.
Regards,
Ade

On 26 Jun 2017 17:54, "Antoine Delvaux" <> wrote:
Thanks for the feedback Ade, that is indeed the use case we're addressing with the psUI.

We'll keep you posted when the new version is available.

Antoine.

> Le 26 juin 2017 à 16:32, eddie legbed <> a écrit :
>
> Antoine,
> I have setup a number of perfsonar nodes and would like to have a central point for running on demand tests. psUI seems like perfect solution and I was able to do this with v3.5.1 and BWCTL.
> I have since transitioned all my measurement nodes to pscheduler without checking psUI supports my use case.
>
> Thanks
> Ade
>
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 5:24 PM, Antoine Delvaux <> wrote:
> We will be working towards it, but I cannot confirm much at the moment unfortunately.
>
> Out of curiosity but also to try to be able to prioritise our development effort in the future, what is your use case for psUI in this deployment?  Are you interested in doing on demand measurements from a third party host or is it the central-federated authentication scheme of psUI that is of interest to you?  Or some other features?
>
> Antoine.
>
> > Le 26 juin 2017 à 15:38, eddie legbed <> a écrit :
> >
> > Thanks Antoine,
> > I've had to rollback to CentOS 6 to be able to install psUI in the first place. Are you able to confirm that when support for pscheduler does become available, it will also be available on centos7?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Antoine Delvaux <> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Yes, you're right, the current version of the psUI doesn't support making measurement to pscheduler (perfsonar v4) nodes.  We're working on a new version that will support it but we don't have a release date to share with you at the moment.
> >
> > We will keep the list updated once it is available though.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Antoine.
> >

> > > Le 26 juin 2017 à 14:35, eddie legbed <> a écrit :
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > > I'm running a number of v4 perfsonar nodes and would like to add all my measurement points to a central personar-UI node.
> > >
> > > Is there a way to add pschedular nodes to UI as it looks like the current version only supports BWCTL MPs.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Ade

  • Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar-UI support for pschedular, eddie legbed, 11/24/2017