perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Re: Tests not running periodically

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Re: Tests not running periodically

  • From: Casey Russell <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Re: Tests not running periodically
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:18:50 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Sorry, it might be helpful to see my maddash grid in case you'd like to see other failed tests in the grid.

Sincerely,
Casey Russell
Network Engineer
KanREN