perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Validating perfsonar 4.0 install and bwctl issues in VMs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Validating perfsonar 4.0 install and bwctl issues in VMs

  • From: Daniel Spisak <>
  • To: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Validating perfsonar 4.0 install and bwctl issues in VMs
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:07:37 -0800
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks for that piece of info, it was helpful. I was able to get a throughput test to run, but not the latency (however since this will all run in VMs Im not planning to do one-way latency anyways) and the "--sliprand" command line option is not valid.

Do you or anyone have an example of a maddash yaml that works with 4.0?

Additionally, does anyone have any documentation on pscheduler as that seems to be what I should be fiddling with.