perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Need help to order a server dedicated to Perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Need help to order a server dedicated to Perfsonar

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: , Renan PHILIPPE <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Need help to order a server dedicated to Perfsonar
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 03:42:58 -0800
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Renan,

Comments inline: