perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR 4.0 RC1 CentOS 7 testing thread

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR 4.0 RC1 CentOS 7 testing thread

  • From: Matthew Woodward <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR 4.0 RC1 CentOS 7 testing thread
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 12:41:32 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:TBwxgBWLcKsCXh03C8qoK+blAqLV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZhWHt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3ZkJJIbHcHILIgtv/8+mx9tWHagNElRKwevV0IQng6U3Ju9MYmoxkI7x01wDEuFNJffhb32VlOQjVkhrhtemq+5s21i1Mp/Is6IZ/VqL2YK0iQfQMCT06L2A4+9LsshXcRBGDznRaUmwMjBNSD07I4AysDcS5iTfzqucogHrSBsbxV71hATk=

Ah yes, I see that now. Guess I'll wait for the ISOs to appear as I had the most luck with that method previously.

Thanks,

- Matt