perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Generate Configuration

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Generate Configuration

  • From: Andreas Demetriou <>
  • To: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Generate Configuration
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 12:05:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Antoine,

Thanks very much for your help yesterday, those errors have seem to stop.

Though i have a different problem the Maddash does not update the mesh.

In the meshconfig-guiagent.log i get these errors:

Any ideas?

Could it be that i have not set up my Measurement Archive correctly?

Many thanks

Andreas

Andreas Demetriou| Placement Network Engineer
 Gigaclear plc
Gigaclear plc, Windrush Court, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1SY
M: 07976649731 T: 01865591142 W: www.gigaclear.com
Gigaclear plc is registered in England and Wales with company number 07476617