perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Generate Configuration

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Generate Configuration

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: Andreas Demetriou <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Generate Configuration
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 13:39:58 +0000

Andreas,

I just checked your file and it is missing a "description" entry at the same
level as the "administrators", "organisations" and "tests" entries. You
should add it.

If you're using the provided 'build_json' script to transform the mesh XML
file to JSON, you can add it to the original XML file as the top-level entry,
like this:

description Gigaclear-mesh
<administrator>

And then re-generate your JSON file, publish it and try the
generate_configuration script again.

Hope this helps,

Antoine.