perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Central Configuration File

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Central Configuration File

  • From: Andreas Demetriou <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Central Configuration File
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 10:44:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi,

I am trying to publish the central configuration file but the documentation does not make very clear of where abouts to place the .json file.

I have tried placing it in the /var/www/ but still gives a 404 error when searching through the browser.

Could you give a location of where this .json file will go?

Regards

Andreas Demetriou