perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] maintaining bandwidth log archives

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] maintaining bandwidth log archives

  • From: John-Paul Robinson <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] maintaining bandwidth log archives
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 11:09:41 -0400

The GUI for reviewing bandwidth tests is very nice.

Is there a way that we can maintain records over time? I'd like to be
able to turn off some tests (or some nodes in certain tests) but not
lose access to the data that has been recorded.

What are the best practices for managing this data over time?

Thanks,

~jpr