perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Is there a way to configure regular test through CLI

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Is there a way to configure regular test through CLI

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Is there a way to configure regular test through CLI
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 05:33:25 -0700

Hi,

There is not currently an API to do what you want. You’d have to write a custom script to modify the regulartesting.conf file and then restart perfsonar-regulartesting.

The good news is though that we will have a REST API and CLI interface that sounds like it will do exactly what you want in the next major release due this fall  and betas should be sometime later this summer. Keep your eyes open for those as we’d love to have this kind of testing performed once they are made available.