perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] RHEL 6.8 web interface not retrieving results

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] RHEL 6.8 web interface not retrieving results

  • From: Daniel Manzo <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] RHEL 6.8 web interface not retrieving results
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 15:32:22 +0000

I am currently running the latest version of the perfSONAR toolkit on RHEL 6.8 (specifically Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.8 (Santiago)). I have configured tests through the web interface and allowed adequate time for them to finish, however I am getting an error on the toolkit home page that states either, “Error loading test listing: Internal Server Error” or “Error loading detailed test summary data: Internal Server Error”. There is no consistency as when these show up, but there is consistently one of these showing up under test results.

Here is my screen:

Best regards,

Daniel Manzo

Scientific Computing Competence Ctr

Bayer: Science For A Better Life

Bayer Business and Technology Services LLC

BBTS-IAO-COMM TECH NAIT College Program

Building B16

Pittsburgh, PA 15205-9741, USA

Tel:        412-777-2171