perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR on Low Cost Hardware in G ÉANT - TNC 2016

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfSONAR on Low Cost Hardware in G ÉANT - TNC 2016

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR on Low Cost Hardware in G ÉANT - TNC 2016
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 13:05:46 +0000

Hello All,

For people coming to TNC this year, we will have a BoF Session about running
perfSONAR on Low Cost Hardware on Monday 13th at 12:35. See
https://tnc16.geant.org/core/event/42 for more details.

During this session, we will distribute a few devices (around 15) for users
to take back to their home organisation and connect in their network. Those
devices will come preinstalled with the perfSONAR toolkit and a setup making
them part of a measurement mesh run by GÉANT.

We’re welcoming your participation and invite you to register at
https://eventr.geant.org/events/2449

As introduction to this session, we had two 30 mins GÉANT showcases on
perfSONAR these last weeks that you can see archived:
• perfSONAR Roadmap Update: https://connect.sunet.se/p7qm5pj4k1h/
• perfSONAR on Low Cost Hardware: https://connect.sunet.se/p9n10p5tf1m/

Looking forward to see you at TNC!

-- --
Antoine Delvaux Systems Engineer
Poznań Supercomputing & Network Center Skype: toninb
GÉANT project Tel: +221.703368313
http://www.geant.net XMPP:

PGP fingerprint: DC65 0D8B 6938 9229 33C3 18CA 4EB6 09D3 A333 3378

  • [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR on Low Cost Hardware in G ÉANT - TNC 2016, Antoine Delvaux, 06/07/2016