perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar 3.5 on RHEL 6.7

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Perfsonar 3.5 on RHEL 6.7

  • From: Daniel Manzo <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar 3.5 on RHEL 6.7
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 20:08:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

I was wondering if it is at all possible to run the perfSONAR Toolkit (web interface included) on a RHEL 6.7 server? I have been having trouble with gaining access to the configuration page. Before trying to access the configuration, I created a user “testadmin” with a password via SSH (PuTTY). For some reason, the username and password I created is not accepted. I have allowed all incoming ports for my specific computer’s IP address and have checked iptables. My homepage looks like this:

Thanks,

Daniel Manzo

Scientific Computing Competence Ctr