perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar installation trouble shooting

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar installation trouble shooting

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Michael Johnson <>, "Yao,Rong" <>
  • Cc: "Adams,Andrew M" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar installation trouble shooting
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 13:46:20 -0400

Hi,

If you look in /var/log/perfsonar/lsregistrationdaemon.log it should give you a reason as to why it will not start.

On May 23, 2016 at 1:34:36 PM, Yao,Rong () wrote:

Greetings, Andy,

Thanks for your reply.

"/etc/init.d/perfsonar-regulartesting restart” helps. It restarts without complain.

But "/etc/init.d/perfsonar-lsregistrationdaemon restart” not,

[root@r1prpps01 ~]# /etc/init.d/perfsonar-lsregistrationdaemon restart

/etc/init.d/perfsonar-lsregistrationdaemon stop: LS Registration Daemon (pid ?) not running

waiting...

/usr/lib/perfsonar/bin/lsregistrationdaemon.pl --config=/etc/perfsonar/lsregistrationdaemon.conf --pidfile=/var/run/lsregistrationdaemon.pid --logger=/etc/perfsonar/lsregistrationdaemon-logger.conf --user=perfsonar --group=perfsonar

/etc/init.d/perfsonar-lsregistrationdaemon start: LS Registration Daemon could not be started

Regards,

Rong