perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Issue with perfsonar ipv6 and two NIC adapters

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Issue with perfsonar ipv6 and two NIC adapters

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Zhi-Wei Lu <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Issue with perfsonar ipv6 and two NIC adapters
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:35:19 -0400

Hi,

Is owampd running on 2607:f810:330:1ffe::f and is it listening on the v6 interface? Either of those not holding true would explain what you are seeing. If you run "bwping -T owping” it will spawn its own owampd, which would explain why it works in that case but not for your regular tests which use the powstream client and assume owampd is already running on the other side.