perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] traceroute GUI failure from maddish installed with the perfSONAR-CentralManagement bundle

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] traceroute GUI failure from maddish installed with the perfSONAR-CentralManagement bundle

  • From: Michael Johnson <>
  • To: "Uhl, George D. (GSFC-423.0)[SGT INC]" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] traceroute GUI failure from maddish installed with the perfSONAR-CentralManagement bundle
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:04:04 -0500

Hi George,

That path should work. It does on two hosts I checked. You could also check

/toolkit-old/gui/psTracerouteViewer/index.cgi

And see if that works.

Does the server hosting the graphs also have the Toolkit rpm installed? What
happens if you go here?
http://[hostname]/toolkit/

My guess is that you don't have the Toolkit installed on that host.

Thanks,
Michael

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 03:47:56PM +0000, Uhl, George D. (GSFC-423.0)[SGT