perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] traceroute GUI failure from maddish installed with the perfSONAR-CentralManagement bundle

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] traceroute GUI failure from maddish installed with the perfSONAR-CentralManagement bundle

  • From: "Uhl, George D. (GSFC-423.0)[SGT INC]" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] traceroute GUI failure from maddish installed with the perfSONAR-CentralManagement bundle
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 15:47:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I¹ve rebuilt my central measurement archive server using the
perfSONAR-CentralManagement bundle. Everything works well except for the
traceroute link from the throughput performance summary graph that I reach
via the maddash dashboard. When I click on the link to access the
traceroute GUI I get the following error:

Not Found

The requested URL /toolkit/gui/psTracerouteViewer/index.cgi was not found
on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at archive.eos.nasa.gov Port 80

Thanks,
George