perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Inexpensive testing nodes - LIVA in particular hardware questions

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Inexpensive testing nodes - LIVA in particular hardware questions

  • From: Hyojoon Kim <>
  • To: "Chevalier, Scott S" <>, Daniel Doyle <>
  • Cc: Larry Blunk <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Inexpensive testing nodes - LIVA in particular hardware questions
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 01:12:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello Dan & Scott,

Thank you for sharing your experience and insight! We have several low-cost nodes on Cubox i4-pro, which are currently serving well as latency measurement points, but we need more nodes that can do bandwidth tests.

We will definitely let you know the box we choose and any experience with it. It is likely that we will play safe, sticking with the LIVA X 2GB/32GB storage model :-)

Thanks,
Joon