perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Inexpensive testing nodes - LIVA in particular hardware questions

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Inexpensive testing nodes - LIVA in particular hardware questions

  • From: Hyojoon Kim <>
  • To: Larry Blunk <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Inexpensive testing nodes - LIVA in particular hardware questions
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 21:39:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

Related to this, is anyone aware of any big difference in terms of perfSONAR measuring capability between LIVA X 2GB vs. LIVA X 4GB Mini PC?

The 2GB memory LIVA X is $104 while the 4GB memory LIVA X is $144 on newegg, so if there is no significant advantage of using 4GB LIVA X instead of the 2GB LIVA X, we want to stick with the 2GB one (and I think the community mostly tested with a 2GB version.)

Any experience or thoughts to share?

Thanks,
Joon