perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] RE: MADDASH fails with Nagios check

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] RE: MADDASH fails with Nagios check

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] RE: MADDASH fails with Nagios check
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 14:36:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-DE, en-US

Hi Andy,

The problem persist….with the new configuration for MADDASH.

Please note the command stated on the web interface of the service is executed successfully on the CLI with the correct substitutions from that same page. It has a valid state, which is not UNKNOWN, but MADDASH persistently state UNKNOWN and only for BWCTL. You should be able to initiate the check from your location.

Please give hints on how to debug this case.

Best regards,

Ivan