perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Level 2 Upgrade

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Level 2 Upgrade

  • From: Pedro Reis <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Level 2 Upgrade
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 18:25:39 +0100

Hi Andrew

Thank you for the info.
I didn't manage to check if the tools installed where the same since the
doc page for the L1/L2 got (re)moved.
I'll update the ones that where already installed with the L2 and in the
new machines I'll install the TestPoint bundle.

Thanks once again!

Com meus melhores cumprimentos | Best Regards
Pedro Reis
Área de Serviços de Rede | Network Services Area
FCT|FCCN
Av. do Brasil, n.º 101
1700-066 Lisboa - Portugal
Telefone|Phone +351 218 440 100; Fax +351 218 472 167
www.fccn.pt