perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] How to show MTU on MADDash

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] How to show MTU on MADDash

  • From: Humberto Galiza <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] How to show MTU on MADDash
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:26:15 -0300 (BRT)

Thank you very much for the fix!

Humberto Galiza ..::.. AmLight - Americas Lightpaths
E-mail:
P:+1 (786) 288-3367
M:+55 (19) 971-445-570
Skype:humbertogaliza

De: "Andrew Lake" <>
Para: "galiza" <>
Cc: "perfsonar-user" <>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015 15:21:44
Assunto: Re: [perfsonar-user] How to show MTU on MADDash
Hi Humberto,

We were able to recreate this locally. It looks like when it was doing the look-up the graph code was not passing the IP address properly, just the hostnames. A new RPM is uploaded with the fix. Give the mirrors a few hours to update but you should be able to do a “yum update perl-perfSONAR-graphs” once they do. After the update the info should display (no restarts or anything should be required). Thanks for reporting this!

Andy