perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Email alerts for perfSONAR / MaDDash

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Email alerts for perfSONAR / MaDDash

  • From: Soichi Hayashi <>
  • To: Roderick Mooi <>
  • Cc: Andrew Lake <>, perfsonar-user <>, Jason Zurawski <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Email alerts for perfSONAR / MaDDash
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:30:38 -0400

I'd like to integrate it with my sensu (https://sensuapp.org/). Similar to Nagios, Sensu checks can be configured with appropriate occurrence / refresh parameters so that it will only alert at certain frequency / interval. Sensu can run Nagios checks, so if anyone writes Nagios script for MadDash, please let me know!

Soichi