perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Globally registered issue

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Globally registered issue

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Rewanth Datla <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Globally registered issue
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 10:49:55 -0400

Hi,

In the logs it looks like it thinks your services such as BWCTL, OWAMP and
the MA are all down. Are they running? The ls_registration_daemon determines
if a service is up or down by trying to connect to the local port on which
they listen. Assuming they are running, if something is blocking local
connections to those ports that could cause this issue. Alternatively you
could add “force_up_status 1” at the top of your
/opt/perfsonar_ps/ls_registration_daemon/etc/ls_registration_daemon.conf file
to skip the port check and restart the ls_registration_daemon to see if that
helps.