perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graphs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graphs

  • From: Michael Johnson <>
  • To: "Manglos, Andrew P (173E)" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Throughput/Latency Graphs
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 09:20:42 -0400

Hi,

There is an open issue on our tracker to make this more consistent.

https://github.com/perfsonar/graphs/issues/9

This should be fixed in the upcoming 3.5 release. As Jim Warner points out,
it's not always clear which host is the source and destination, but at the
very least, the listing should be more consistent.

Thanks,
Michael