perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] NDT won't stay disabled

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] NDT won't stay disabled

  • From: Darryl K Wohlt <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] NDT won't stay disabled
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 15:10:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been periodically finding NDT in a “Running” state on machines that I don’t want it to be.  When I go to Enabled Services, it shows that the NDT checkbox is unchecked.  If I simply do a Save/Restart, Local Services then shows NDT “Disabled”.  I suspect something is being reset during automatic yum updates?

Darryl K. Wohlt

Network Architect I

CCD/NCS/Network Services

Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory