perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] [perfsonar-announce] NDT 3.7.0 Now Available

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] [perfsonar-announce] NDT 3.7.0 Now Available

  • From: "Pennington, Michael" <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] [perfsonar-announce] NDT 3.7.0 Now Available
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 17:32:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

On an unrelated note, I seem to have lost IPV6 testing on my Hartford perfsonar node, my other two are fine after the reboot.

https://perfsonar-hartford.cen.ct.gov/toolkit/

Nothing IPV6 shows up, even though IPV6 is setup correctly still, I can get to this box via IPV6 from the outside and also get to IPV6 resources from this box.  Not sure why they would disappear from the main toolkit page:

My Storrs box is unaffected (http://perfsonar-storrs.cen.ct.gov/toolkit/):