perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] bwping/owamp tests randomly stop and never restart

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] bwping/owamp tests randomly stop and never restart

  • From: Amit Khare <>
  • To: Ty Bell <>, perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] bwping/owamp tests randomly stop and never restart
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:29:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Ty,

Are all your hosts running the same version of toolkit. We have had
similar issues with one of the older toolkit releases.I would also check
if the hosts are properly synced with NTP server(s). Thanks,

Amit
-
Amit Khare | Network Engineer | CANARIE Inc | 45 O'Connor St., Suite 500,
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4 | Office: 613-943-5377│Cell: 613-404-8696│CANARIE NOC:
613-944-5612│www.canarie.ca

On 2015-04-23, 15:19, "Ty Bell"