perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Different 10 GIG NIC

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Different 10 GIG NIC

  • From: Lixin Liu <>
  • To: "Greg Clarkson" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Different 10 GIG NIC
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:56:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Greg,

Just in case you are looking for cheaper SFP+.

I recently brought a few Addon Intel Intel compatible SFP+, part

number is E10GSFPSR-AO and they work very well with Intel card.

The price is well under US$100 (I got them for $107/ea Canadian).

I believe you can use allow_unsupported_sfp=1 option for none

Intel SFP+, but never have tested myself.

Cheers,

Lixin.