perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] RE: Multiple Interface configuration - ls_registration_daemon.conf

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] RE: Multiple Interface configuration - ls_registration_daemon.conf

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • To: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] RE: Multiple Interface configuration - ls_registration_daemon.conf
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 12:16:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-DE, en-US

Hi all,

I forgot to add that the local toolkit page also shows me:

- the wrong interface as default.

- both owamp and bwctl are operating on all interfaces, which generally is true, although I would like them to be assigned on the different interfaces. Still I am trying to set the ls_registration_daemon to show them separately and probably there is something missing.

Best regards,

Ivan