perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] FW: [PS-Lead] perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] FW: [PS-Lead] perfsonar

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "Lugo, Peter (NIH/CIT) [C]" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] FW: [PS-Lead] perfsonar
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:55:26 -0400

Hello Peter;

perfSONAR is designed to run on an x86 computer. It can be installed as one
dedicated package, or as individual pieces of software. We have more
information available on the hardware, node placement, and testing strategies
here:

http://www.perfsonar.net/deploy/

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks;

-jason