perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] FW: [PS-Lead] perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] FW: [PS-Lead] perfsonar

  • From: "Lugo, Peter (NIH/CIT) [C]" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] FW: [PS-Lead] perfsonar
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 17:23:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Greetings

I hope this email reaches you well.  I am seeking guidance.  As per the response below, it would appear that there may be no cost to deploy but what would I need.  I am sure I would need to invest in something.  What would that be?  If you could assist me with this it would be most appreciated.

Warm Regards

Peter Lugo

Program Manager

National Institutes of Health (Contractor)

CIT/DNST/NEB

10401 Fernwood Road, Suite 100 (1NE16H)

Bethesda, MD 20817

(O) 301-480-9485