perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Re: perfSONAR small node survey

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Re: perfSONAR small node survey

  • From: Daniel Doyle <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Re: perfSONAR small node survey
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 10:35:25 -0500

Hello again,

Thanks for everyone that has responded so far - the feedback has been very helpful and illuminating.

This is a reminder to anyone that saw this email and put it on their TODO list but haven't gotten around to it yet. We would like to close the survey a week from now on Wedn, Feb 4th so that we can compile and integrate all the feedback into our timeline.

Thanks again,
-pS Small Node Team