perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Addimg tests from a script

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Addimg tests from a script

  • From: Daniel Doyle <>
  • To: Alan Whinery <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Addimg tests from a script
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 12:16:47 -0500

You would probably have the best luck trying to have it edit the regular testing conf file directly. All of the test manipulation in the frontend is handled through CGI requests so while it is technically possible to emulate what the frontend is doing it is uncharted (read: undocumented) territory.

If you create a new test via the frontend and examine what it dumps into that file it should be straightforward to duplicate similar behavior.

Removing the endpoints/tests should be the same thing - load up the file, pull your test or endpoint out, rewrite it.

-Dan