perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] LAG 4x10G testing to 40G PS host

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] LAG 4x10G testing to 40G PS host

  • From: Roy Hockett <>
  • To: Cas D'Angelo <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] LAG 4x10G testing to 40G PS host
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 07:28:52 -0500

Cas,
I have not used LAG, but instead have addressed each 10GE interface
separately.
This ensured you knew which interface was the one in question when you see
performance
issues with them. Since, each core can generate 10Gbps worth of traffic,
this helps map
the streams out.

Thanks,
-Roy Hockett

Network Architect,
ITS Communications Systems and Data Centers
University of Michigan
Tel: (734) 763-7325
Fax: (734) 615-1727
email:

On Dec 30, 2014, at 1:21 PM, Cas D'Angelo