perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar behind NAT

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Perfsonar behind NAT

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar behind NAT
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:01:52 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating perfsonar with 1 central (DC) and several satellites
sites (offices). Each of those offices are linked to the central site by IPsec
tunnels but I'd also want to do measurements directly via Internet in
parallel.

So I NATed the central node and added the public hostname as a destination for
the checks but the nodes seem confused as it's still the same central one.

So I'm wondering if there is a way make it works, maybe have a 2nd interface
dedicated to the NAT? Or any other way?

Also is there an IRC channel for perfsonar somewhere?

Thanks